Obviously, bigger brows are back in. We’ve heard it a million times over the past few years. But so many of us have thin, sparse or over-plucked brows to deal with! Here are some tips on how to grow your brows out and how to make them appear fuller:
- Don’t tweeze! We know it’s SO hard, but if you want full, bushy brows, HIDE the tweezers!
- Brush brows upward when grooming and before filling them in…it makes them appear wider.
- Once you’ve grown them out some, apply a highlighter ABOVE the arch towards the inner section. This is another high point and catches the light but doesn’t make the arch seem as thin!
- Gently exfoliate your brows once a week to help promote hair growth and to remove skin cells blocking the follicle.
- Make sure to consume foods rich in vitamin B, protein, iron and zinc!
Check out these gorgeous babes and their awesome eyebrows!