Spring weather is always beautiful; warm but not too hot, beautiful flowers and gorgeous colors! But it’s also when humidity levels begin to climb again, causing hair-dos to go awry. Here are a few tips on how to prevent hair mishaps during the season!
1. At the end of your shower, do a 30-second stream of the cold water on your hair. This helps seal in the moisture because it closes your hair cuticle.
2. Don’t rub and squeeze your hair dry after the shower. Rather, pat it dry gently with a towel to avoid further damaging your hair!
3. After blow drying use a quick blast on the cool setting!
4. Use a light serum once your hair has dried to prevent fly-aways!
5. Try not to force your hair into something its not.
Meaning, if you have curly hair, don’t try to create a pin-straight hair look for the big day (specifically if it’s an outside event). If you know your hair doesn’t hold a style well, don’t expect added humidity to make it any easier! Save yourself from any added stress and enjoy your day!