Coconut Oil Hair Mask: How To!
Coconut oil is good for a million different things, from baking to skin/hair care it really is the end all product. Here are the steps to create an easy-peasy hair mask that helps keep hair healthy and super shiny!
1. Buy UNREFINED coconut oil (amazon.com has it for super cheap, or your local organic grocer)! Refined coconut oil contains harsh chemicals that’ll defeat the purpose of a hair mask! Usually the unrefined coconut oil comes as a semi-solid but as soon as it meets the heat from your hands it begins to melt!
2. Before bed, with wet hair, take a teaspoon amount of the coconut oil and rub it in your palms to melt it. If you have finer hair, use a little less.
3. Massage into your hair from roots to ends. We know, it feels sort of weird at first but trust us, it’s worth it!
4. Tie your hair up into a bun or french braid and sleep on it! Wear a shower cap or put a towel on your pillow if you’re worried about the oil getting on it.
5. In the morning, shampoo and condition as normal! Your hair will feel soft and smooth after! Do this every two-four weeks for best results!
Enjoy the amazing results!! You won’t believe you’re amazing hair and how healthy it will feel! It will be SO shiny!
XOXO, Glam Squad