No matter what type of dress you may be wearing on your big day, whether it be intricate or simple, there is always room for hair accessories! A sparkly hair brooch, tiara, or a clip can really pull together your beautifully done hair and dress. Keep in mind that if you are planning to wear an accessory towards the front of your head, then it’s best to wear smaller earrings.
Here are some ideas and places your can purchase exquisite hair pieces!
1. Headband with Swarovski crystals, $360, Elizabeth Bower
2. Comb with crystal leaves, $265, Stephanie Browne
3. Crystal clip, $68, Deepa Gurnani
4. Crystals hair comb, $120, Jane Tran
5. Twenty-four-karat-gold-plated barrette with Swarovski crystals, $180, Virgins, Saints & Angels
6. Bobby pin with Swarovski crystals, $105, Ben-Amun
7. Bobby pin pearl and crystals, $48 for two, Tanna Paradis
Tip: We recommend checking out some of these stores that carry some beautiful pieces that are budget friendly!
- Charming Charlie: http://www.charmingcharlie.com/rsvp/rsvp-hair-accessories.html
- Icing: http://www.icing.com/us/categories/style/bridal-bridal-hair/list
- David’s Bridal: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Browse_accessories-all-headpieces#close