After a long day at work, who really wants to re-do their entire face? I don’t know about you, but sometimes it’s tiring doing it in the first place. We gathered some tips and tricks to touch up your makeup during or after a long day WITHOUT having to take your entire face off and reapply everything! YES!!!
- If you’re like me, and have oily skin, make sure you have tissues or oil blotting papers in your purse. If you want something that will help with oil even longer, invest in a good Matte finish powder to lighten brush over your face. Do this first before anything else! This can go on top of your foundation!
- Remove all of your lipstick or lip liner so that you can start over after you’ve touched up your facial makeup.. Are your lips chapped or dry? Add some balm or chapstick!
- Once you’ve absorbed all the oil on your skin, use a new makeup sponge to smooth out your blush and foundation makeup. Be gentle, using a circular motion. You just want to smooth your makeup out, not rub it all off.
- If the area under your eyes look a little dark, apply just a little concealer.
- If there are any areas where your concealer or foundation have worn off and aren’t covering your blemishes, lightly reapply. Don’t mess up your blush!
- Apply a light layer of pressed powder on your face such as an SPF 15 makeup powder or a setting powder.
- Add a little blush, but only if needed! Don’t apply too much, blush tends to stick more to makeup that’s been on the face all day.
- Use eyeshadow to touch up your eyeliner, especially under the eye if it has smeared. You can use the small edge of your makeup sponge to remove any smeared eyeliner.
- If your eyeshadow has creased at all during your day, dab the area gently with a tissue and then just use your shadow brush to smooth the color out.
- Lastly, reapply your lipliner and lipstick!
We hope these tips and tricks help you at the end of a long day!
XOXO, Glam Squad