We love all of our girls and we want you to love them as much as we do! This is Rachel, one of our amazingly happy and bubbly hair stylists! We had her interviewed by her fellow stylist Lindsey and these are her answers!
1. What is your favorite thing about working for the glam squad?
I love hearing the love stories of the brides and how they met their fiancé. There’s nothing greater than love!
2. How did you decide you wanted to work with hair/makeup?
One night I was doing my friend Bethany’s hair for her birthday party, and we were talking about what career I should have, and she said “why don’t you become a hairstylist?” And the next day I signed up for cosmetology school.
3. What are you doing when you’re not working?
I have a secret problem with playing call of duty for a few hours on my days off. Then I pretty much play with my dog and clean!
4. If you could be anything (besides a wedding stylist of course), what would you be?
A baker/cake decorator.
5. If you could choose a super power what would it be?
Some kind of healing power. Just make everyone feel awesome all the time.
6. What is your favorite holiday? Why?
Halloween! It’s right around my birthday, and I love to dress up!
7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? (Or one restaurant if that’s easier ha)
Mexican food, or El Capporal if it’s the restaurant.